When you are a junior athlete you aspire to becoming a senior athlete and when you are a senior athlete you will one day ask what next.
The “what next” is the British Masters Athletics Federation.
- A Federation of 11 Masters Clubs located across the UK, with over 5,000 active athletes aged 35 upwards
- A Federation that offers athletes the opportunity to compete in 5-year age bands for the rest of their lives
- A Federation that promotes track & field, road running, race walking, cross country and trail running championships
- A Federation affiliated to European and World Masters Athletics which allows access to international competition across the globe
- A Federation that is totally inclusive and caters for the needs of all
- A Federation that is recognised by UKA who in turn recognise that athletics is a sport for all ages
- A Federation that offers camaraderie and so much more
To find out more about the British Masters Athletic Federation click here
Chairman of the BMAF