runbritain’s mission statement is to make British road running the best in the world in terms of organisation, development and performance. See more on the runbritain website.
Launched in 2009 – it is a one stop destination for race organisers and runners. See more on the website: www.runbritain.com.
- Licencing road and multi-terrain races. Licence revenue is re-invested in the sport.
- Race Directors Courses organised on a demand driven basis.
- Race Directors’ Club – Road Race Handbook/Fact Sheets/Medical Guidelines/Bi-monthly Race Directors newsletter. For more info, please click here.
- A full calendar of UK licensed events can be found here.
- Fastest growing online entry service in the UK. Find out more here.
- Services to Runners – Advice, information and guidance to support your running training from novice to club runner. More can be found here.
- Race Handicap – Revolutionary new online scoring system using golf format (scratch to 36.0) Creates unique free runners biography page with rankings, graph, training schedules, target times and head to head functionality. For more information, please click here.
Gavin Lightwood – runbritain Manager
+44 (0) 7718 526 353