A group of UK Athletics staff members who are passionate about Equality, Diversity and Inclusion have come together as part of the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate group at the National Governing body.
The group, supporting UK Athletics Equality, Diversity & Engagement Lead Donna Fraser in delivering ED&I initiatives, are also charged with positive engagement and promotion for the ED&I agenda among their peers at UKA.
Your ED&I Advocates are:
- Lorna Dwyer, Senior Performance Co-ordinator – Age Group Lead
- Gareth Burrell, Communications
- Yannick Phippen, Major Events Co-ordinator, Athletes Logistics
- Paula Gowing, Officials’ Manager
- Matt Downes, Major Event Co-ordinator – Technical Officials
- Charley Johnson, HR
- Leon Baptiste, Performance Development Coach – Sprints
- Becky Straw, Performance Programme Co-ordinator
- Imani-Lara Lansiquot
- Kadeena Cox